With its technology, DERMALOG High Speed AFIS provides an important contribution to the exposure and identification of persons who seek to take advantage of social services on multiple occasions or try to authorize themselves by supplying incorrect personal information and data, or who assume the identity of another person in order to escape justice.
In addition, DERMALOG High Speed AFIS reliably traces "duplicates" and "ghosts" in connection with drivers' licenses, passports, gun licenses, registration of persons entitled to vote, payment of pensions, location of unwilling alimony payers, etc.
- database with tenprints (TP)
- World's fastest AFIS coding and matching
- High-performance pre-filtration, adjustable using sample specimen
- Best performance in recognition rates
- No special hardware necessary, as commercially available standard hardware is used
- Runs on all hardware platforms and common operating systems such as Windows and/or Unix
- Use of standard databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, etc.
- The customer has full authority over his own database – no access or data transfer to the AFIS is needed during remote maintenance.
- Coding and matching of
- epidermal ridges
- pattern centers
- Integration of digital photos and signatures
Standard PCs and laptops and/or servers on Intel/AMD/SPARC/Power hardware; open systems without additional special hardware
Microsoft Windows, AIX, Linux including Oracle Linux 5.5, Solaris 9 and recently Solaris 10 and Solaris 11
Standard RDBMS, such as Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, etc.
DERMALOG AFIS workstation software packages and DERMALOG AFIS server software packages
Modular and upgradeable, with local and peripheral stations
Standard flatbed scanner with automatic document feeder (ADF) and TWAIN interface
Various devices are available with optical scanning and chip live scanner as single-user and network solutions (live scanner for palm print and control prints is also available), 500 dpi at 256 gray scales, ANSI / NIST, WSQ compression
Finger Print Codes (Sample):
256 Bytes up to 4 kByte, depending on the application
Depending on the finger position (360° possible)
1:N (one-to-many) search and 1:1 (one-to-one) search integrated; 1:N matching with more than 100,000,000 matches per second
All variants of tenprint (TP) and latent prints (LP): TP-TP / LP-TP / TP-LP / LP-LP, additional search criteria based on one or two fingerprints
Results list/hit list with split-screen view and results printout, hit list adjustable
Unlimited, depending on the hardware used
Completely integrated (including JPEG color picture compression)
Completely integrated/easily upgradeable with existing databases
Download the current Brochure:
Dermalog_AFIS_EN_digital.pdf (1,3 MB)
Click icon to download file
DERMALOG High Speed AFIS